Thursday, 18 October 2012

How to make a sequin wristband By Harriet and Savanah

Yesterday the Pukeko's and Paua's read a story about making a wristband. After reading the story we made our own sequin wristband.

What you will need:
 A piece of fabric, 
 A hot glue gun,
 Some scissors and
Some sequins 

Get some body to help you
measure the fabric.
Add about 1cm - 2cm
so you can glue it together.
Then cut the fabric out.
Lay the sequins out in the order you want them,
then hot glue them on.
Hot glue the ends together to get your end result.
Here are some finished products



5 comments:

  1. I would love to have one of these. Great reading guys.
    Mrs Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bracelets look real cool !love to have one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did an amazing job on those braclets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wristbands are totally awesome! I wish I could make 1 ,but I don't have all the materials. :(

    ReplyDelete