Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Emotions and Music

As time passes grey clouds appear through my world as the one dearest to me fades from my life. Tears drip down my face. Destiny is a cruel thing.
Jasmine

As I touch the soft sand of the Mexican desert a wave of peace rushes over me. I am gazing into the heart of Mexico.
Antony

A river of tears swell from my eyes as I slump to the ground admitting sorrow, defeat and despair!
Rohan

Sorrow slowly takes over my body as tears gently roll down my race. I am hoping to rewind the past.
Ali

I now know my purpose. To be a protector of a hidden land. I was born to protect a land hidden from man. I am this land's hero for I defeated their fear... death!
Cameron

The premiere of The Hobbit is here! I nudge through the crowd to get a glimpse of the movie stars.
Jayda

Tears stream down my face as the clouds blacken. I run through the rain. Where is my dog?
Harriet

As I sit slurping my tropical smoothy I notice a band playing joyfully underneath the coconut trees.
Star

I wept tears of triumph. I couldn't believe it! The battle was won. By whom? Us!
Anqi

1 comment: